Get a true digital film image with feature film style 13 stops of dynamic range, super 16 sensor size, high quality lossless cinemaDNG RAW and apple ProRes recording and flexibility of an active Micro Four Thirds lens mounts.
Blackmagic Camera Tech & Specifications
- Lens mount - Active MFT
- Screen Dimension - 3.5' 800x480 resolution
- Resolution - 1920x1080
- Frame rates - 23.98p, 24p, 25p, 29.97p, 30p
- Focus button turns on peaking
- Controls - 4 way directional controller for navigating menus, record buttons, play rev & forward.
- Microphone - Integrated
- Speaker - Integrated
- Connections - HDMI, Analog Audio Input & Output, Remort Control, USB 2.0
- Battery life - approx 1 hour of continuous rec.
- Stored on - SD card, Slot
Blackmagic has a simple and elegant design, there are no difficulties to play your film on black magic camera there has four buttons on top of the camera Rec, play rev or forward the film.
Wide Dynamic Range
The Blackmagic Pocket cinema camera delivers a true film look because it captures a super wide dynamic range of 13 stops, So your image look truly cinematic.
Common DSLR Shot
Raw Wide Dynamic Range
Final Color Granded Shot
Micro Four Third Lenses
Blackmagic Pocket cinema camera mounts all incredible types of quality lenses with the super 16 size sensor, with full electronic control of your lens
Sample Film Shoot on BlackMagic Pocket Camera
Here is a little short film The one of Frank Glencairn shoot on Blackmagic pocket camera
Source : Blackmagicdesign